Veritas Group offers its clients a diverse, value-added approach to engineering. We work with our customers to identify, manage and provide engineering and project management services at each stage of a project with qualified professionals.
Veritas Engineering Group was recently appointed as the “Owner’s Engineer” for InspireWA, a multi-billion dollar integrated resort precinct that aims to create an innovative and unique world class resort experience for domestic and international visitors to Perth, Western Australia. Veritas Group will support the project providing an initial, qualified review of the Feasibility Study for the project laying the groundwork to identify not only the opportunities available, but also the risks that will endure with the project once it begins. Veritas Group shall also provide continued and effective project management expertise and monitoring to ensure project success.
Other Recent Experience
Other technical services provided to organisations large and small, public and private, in a variety of industries includes:
- Project management of a technology implementation project and coordination of the Definition Phase Study for the non-process infrastructure assets for a 50-million ton iron ore upgrade.
- Program management of numerous reliability improvement projects to reduce occurrence of incidents for a major power utility organisation.
- Engineering Management for the development of an end-to-end IT system which provides federal background checking services on a national scale. Development included full service and self-service lines of business and integrates with a number of federal and national entities.
- Project planning and engineering support for the brownfield construction of a power station for a resources company.
- Management of a series of brownfield iron ore upgrade projects including engineering investigations & analysis and the detailed design of support facilities.
- Development of a sustainability engineering strategy in support of a proposal for the development of infrastructure in Timor Leste.
- Development of standard processes and analytical models to support the building of systems analysis and integration laboratories for a leading defence contractor.
- Conduct of investigative, analytical and experimentation activities in support of a classified Defence telecommunications project using cost-benefit & performance analysis, sensitivity & trade studies to evaluate current systems and capability against potential solution options.
- Successful management of the testing and acceptance of a $20 million telecommunications project for a state police organisation.